Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I can't believe I'm back

Let me tell you a short story, a creepy one...

Last Tuesday, I happened to have some spare minutes and I decided to do something new for a change. I was trying to create a channel on YouTube when just by accident I clicked OK but my birthday was wrong. It happened to be in the wrong year, so I became an underage user. The bloody jerk-catching device on Goggle sort of caught me red handed and blocked my account. Yep, the account I use to have access to this blog, you see. So, I became unable to post or edit my blog entries.

Obviously, all the other apps were blocked as well. So almost half of my academic life was missing then. I just went crazy.

I had to send a scanned copy of my ID to prove that I'm not underage. Luckily enough, the validation process  took less than I thought (I was told it could take between 3 and 5 working weekdays)and my account has been given back to me. I've been so cross and disappointed, you'll never imagine.

So, what have I learnt? First, you must read the whole thing twice before clicking OK. In this case, scanning just won't do. Second, you mustn't do things in a rush. In this case, the old saying "more haste, less speed" couldn't be more appropriate.

Spread the word, so no other fool makes the same mistake. Now, I'm so happy that I feel I can fly and touch the sky.

Thanks for reading my cathartic post.
(=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment